The Integral Secure 360 USB 3.0 includes ‘Secure Lock II’ 256-bit AES encryption software, so you can protect valuable and sensitive data on the move. ‘Secure Lock II’ has an easy to use drag and drop interface for on-the-fly encryption for PC and Mac.
• ‘Secure Lock II’ 256-bit AES encryption software
• Intelligent Protection – Data will be automatically erased after 10 failed access attempts. Drive is then reset and can be re-used
• Configuration-free – Secure Lock II does not require any software activation keys to be input before use, it works straight out of the box
• A SuperSpeed USB Flash Drive means you will spend less time waiting, and more time enjoying your content
• Ideal for large files, HD movies, backups and upgrading PC systems
• Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems